All the websites I build are custom-made to fit the requirements of each customer, and I will go out of my way to make sure you love the work I create for you.
However, I appreciate that a custom website is a big investment for many small businesses, and it needs to be a perfect fit for your business. This is why Holly Lewis Design offers a 100% money back guarantee on web design services.
If you’re not satisfied with what I’ve created and you’re unwilling to push ahead, I’ll give you your money back.
How it Works
Having this guarantee in place pushes me to do the absolute best for each customer and I hope it gives you a feeling of comfort and security.
If at any point you have concerns about my designs, then please communicate this with me – I’ll give you plenty of opportunity for feedback throughout the process – and I will keep making revisions until you’re satisfied.
If we just can’t seem to land on a design that you’re happy with, I will refund your money – no processing fees, admin charges or hard feelings.
Please note, there are a few instances under which the refund cannot be provided:
- Moving the project forward relies on you providing me with clear feedback on the designs I send you, so if you are unable to find time to dedicate to the project then this is not grounds for a refund.
- If you have failed to communicate with me for more than sixty days, any refunds will be at my discretion.
- If you have already approved the designs I have sent you. Your approval represents acceptance of my work and signals that you are happy to go ahead with the design.
- Once you have given me approval to make the site live.
- This guarantee does not apply to project cancellations for any other reason other than dissatisfaction with my services. Cancellations due to other circumstances, such as going out of business, financial difficulties or any unforeseen circumstances, are subject to the cancellation terms as defined in my Terms & Conditions of Sale.
If you’re unhappy or have any concerns, please communicate these to me as soon as possible so I can take care of it.
There are a couple of further conditions pertaining to the Guarantee you should be aware of:
- My liability is limited to the payment received from you against the project.
- If you cancel the project and request a refund, I retain the right to use the designs I have created for you on another project if I see fit.
- Once you’ve received the refund, the copyright for all work produced during the project up until the time of cancellation remains with me, and you cannot use my designs, even as reference.
- The guarantee applies to my web design packages and is not valid for custom projects or other creative services that I offer.